Google Search Console Power BI Integration
Do you know synchronizing data between Google Search Console and a unified, scalable platform will help you save a great deal of time and significantly increase your customer happiness? At Beehexa, we provide all Power BI Integration Products to suit your business needs.
- Save a lot of time: Power BI integrations will synchronize into categories according to their common characteristics, pricing, etc.
- Improve business efficiency: Increase sales and revenue by modifying your sales strategy more successfully, preventing expired inventory or a shortage of products.
- Enhance customer experience: Integration is essential since it completes all tasks faster.
the key important flows of Google Search Console Power BI Integration
Set Up Google Search Console Power BI Integration in 3 Steps
Step 1: Verify data
Transfer data, files, or information. It is the best option for simple processes
Step 2: Demo
Based on the common requirements for each type of integration, we will deliver a simple demonstration for the systems as requested
Step 3: Deployment
Once the integration scope is confirmed, we will adjust our demo profile to fulfill your business requirements and then deploy it for usage
Google Search Console Power BI Integration Tasks
This integration flow syncs Google Search Console customers as Power BI customers.
This integration flow syncs Google Search Console customer refunds as Power BI refunds.
This integration flow syncs Google Search Console items as Power BI products.
This integration flow syncs Google Search Console sales invoices as Power BI billings(orders with status paid).
This integration flow syncs Google Search Console sales order cancellations as Power BI order cancellations.
This integration flow syncs Google Search Console sales orders as Power BI orders.
This integration flow syncs Google Search Console shipments as Power BI shipments.
Looking for your Tasks ?
Contact with us for FREE DEMO
Automation from the simplest things. Your job is to focus on important work; let HexaSync take care of the rest.
Benefits of Google Search Console Power BI Integration
realtime data sync
Instantly synchronize product and inventory data and images between Google Search Console and Power BI. The seamless connection enables you to have your whole store under control across all channels
Increase the chances of Power BI integrations for your exposure to more potential customers and bring more sales from both your brick and mortar and online stores by Google Search Console
Flexible, user-friendly reporting options help you optimize sales opportunities. You can track the benefits of your investment in advertising, mailings to customers, promotions, discounts, etc
Wanna see another app? Contact us for a NEW CONNECTION
Frequently Asked Questions
Google Search Console is a website management service that Google provides completely free of charge. To make your website search engine friendly, this tool helps you to maintain, monitor and deal with SEO related issues on site and on site.
Some of the benefits of this tool are:
– Monitor data collection
– Track website traffic, click-through rate (click-through rate) and appearance rate using Google Analytics to update new content declarations.
– Handling access related issues on mobile devices (AMP, Mobile)
– Track internal links pointing to the website.
A platform for data visualization with a focus on business intelligence is called Microsoft Power BI. Power BI’s dashboard is capable of reporting and presenting data in a wide variety of different formats, including graphs, maps, charts, scatter plots, and more. It was created to be utilized by business professionals with varying levels of data experience. The “AI Insights” feature of Power BI, on the other hand, employs artificial intelligence to help users discover insights within data sets. Power BI Desktop, Pro, Premium, Mobile, Embedded, and Report Server are all parts of the larger Power BI platform. Although some of these tools are free to use, the pro and premium versions offer more advanced insights through paid memberships.
Using manual processes to move data from one system to the other can be both time-consuming and expensive. By integrating your Google Search Console with Power BI, you can:
- Eliminate manual data entry and related human error.
- Accelerate processes that require data from both systems.
- Ensure product listings include the latest and most accurate information.
- Give customers visibility into purchases made online and in store.
- Gain insights into your overall business performance, including eCommerce, direct sales, in store, and other channels.
HexaSync is an iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) developed by Beehexa. It is a middleware that helps businesses automate their operations seamlessly by connecting legacy systems with any modern SaaS applications. HexaSync can help you integrate your Magento 2 and Microsoft Dynamics RMS easily without too much cost and time by providing a set of powerful synchronization handlers, which include:
- Catalog Sync
- Customer Sync
- Order Sync
- Stock Sync
- Slack Report
- Adjustment Scheduler
- SQL Custom Query
- API Custom Query
- Simplify multi-channel sales with automatic integration. Stop having to maintain Google Search Console and Power Bi independently. HexaSync enables you to automatically send product lists, inventory, prices, and product information to your Google Search Console online stores and automatically enters online orders and customer data into Power Bi. This helps merchants reduce labor costs related to managing 2 systems separately and helps improve customer satisfaction allowing you to fulfill web orders without delay.
- Reach new markets and save time managing your existing sales channels. Beehexa integration platform lets you automatically list and edit products and other online storefronts later.
- Eliminate double data entry. The integration automatically updates Power Bi and your online stores with information such as, inventory (quantity) changes, price updates, new orders, and shipping notices.
- The integration automatically enters matrix items and product variants (such as, colors, sizes, and attributes) from Power Bi into your Google Search Console.